ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, this has not actually been submitted yet as the seller just agreed to my price, but I wanted to get it up here while I was thinking about it. I will amend once it is submitted. I'm happy to see the process hasn't been taking the whole 30 days. Wish me luck this is my first DVC purchase.
Mosescan---$110-$38189-320-AKV-Mar-0/17, 640/18, 320/19, 320/20- sent 2/26

What broker did you use? Clearly one that doesn’t have customer service high on the priority list.

Fidelity. I do wish they told me on Friday because I would've bought a few more points on my CCV add-on. Oh well, hopefully I'll find a new one soon :-)

Honestly so happy and surprised by this. Jerry (TSS) told me that Disney also took one (also OKW) at $88 today, so you never know. I suppose the vacation gods were smiling down on me today. I'd already resigned myself to considering much more expensive options, and was afraid those would put closing too late to do me any good this fall.
Congratulations!!!!!!! Great news and I had a feeling you would pass!! pixiedust::flower1: I have the same feeling about mine, but.. I am still waiting... :bored::cat: There was a good listing I was tempting to put an offer on based on mine not passing... but I refuse because this one WILL pass! Right? :)

Fidelity. I do wish they told me on Friday because I would've bought a few more points on my CCV add-on. Oh well, hopefully I'll find a new one soon :-)
You have 10 days to update your direct contract to add more CCV points if you're within that window. I'm very surprised that it was Fidelity that just sent back your deposit without any communication. I've had excellent customer service with them throughout my 2 dealings with them. I'm thinking you must've had someone other than Bonnie, but even so, that is surprising to me. Best of luck on your next try!

That’s odd. I had two contracts taken through Fidelity and both times I received an email from Bonnie.

You have 10 days to update your direct contract to add more CCV points if you're within that window. I'm very surprised that it was Fidelity that just sent back your deposit without any communication. I've had excellent customer service with them throughout my 2 dealings with them. I'm thinking you must've had someone other than Bonnie, but even so, that is surprising to me. Best of luck on your next try!

I wonder if I can still add more points to CCV under the grandfathered perks contract. I didn’t want to change the contract date.

I’m sure they just got busy and I know they’re not open on weekends. The deposit check came from the title company. Either way it’s not a big deal. Hope to find another good contract soon!

Last edited:

I wonder if I can still add more points to CCV under the grandfathered perks contract. I didn’t want to change the contract date.

I’m sure they just got busy and I know they’re not open on weekends. The deposit check came from the title company. Either way it’s not a big deal. Hope to find another good contract soon!

Can't you just buy another contract? Or are you looking to change from say 50 to 75?

Disney071010---$107-$16481-140-AKV-Mar-0/17, 140/18, 140/19, 140/20- sent 2/10, passed 2/27

I'm happy but also kinda disappointed. Our original attempt at $96 got taken so we assumed we had to pay more so we went with $107 on this contact. Now we've been seeing much lower contacts pass so we feel like we overpaid. Oh well, what can you do? At least the waiting is over now and I can start enjoying it.

Disney071010---$107-$16481-140-AKV-Mar-0/17, 140/18, 140/19, 140/20- sent 2/10, passed 2/27

I'm happy but also kinda disappointed. Our original attempt at $96 got taken so we assumed we had to pay more so we went with $107 on this contact. Now we've been seeing much lower contacts pass so we feel like we overpaid. Oh well, what can you do? At least the waiting is over now and I can start enjoying it.
We did the same... actually offered more than asking to get a fully loaded contract for AKL. Ours was submitted Feb. 8th, still no word from my broker as to whether it passed or not. Crossing my fingers that we hear soon.

You are not alone in feeling like you overpaid :crazy2:. I hate seeing better deals (even though I'm happy for those who get them:yay:) Ultimately the contract is worth what someone is willing to pay for it! What's $1000 anymore these days? I say you did good!
Still waiting to hear on my ROFR..... :sad2:

Last edited:
I need to update my information as I just found out the contract was sent out today, not the date I signed it due to corrections made on contract. This is perfectly OK by me as to hopefully get past the 2/25/18 change deadline. Same contract, different submit date.

thelionqueen---$80-$19600-240-OKW(E)-Mar-0/17, 72/18, 240/19, 240/20-Seller pays 18 dues- sent 2/21
Ok so some unexpected news...not necessarily bad just need to update.

I’m dealing with an older international seller and haven’t received his signed docs back yet. When speaking with the contract department on the 21st, she said it was “sent off” which I thought meant to Disney for rofr...which obviously is not the case. so.... I’m not waiting on rofr yet which is disappointing because I was hoping the timing was in my favor. Past the 25th, end of the month..etc. So now I’m waiting for docs to be sent... will update when I’m notified...but for now... here’s my thread :(

thelionqueen---$80-$19600-240-OKW(E)-Mar-0/17, 72/18, 240/19, 240/20-Seller pays 18 dues- sent ??

Congratulations!!!!!!! Great news and I had a feeling you would pass!! pixiedust::flower1: I have the same feeling about mine, but.. I am still waiting... :bored::cat: There was a good listing I was tempting to put an offer on based on mine not passing... but I refuse because this one WILL pass! Right? :)

Exactly! I was doing the same thing, looking at contracts I just *knew* I should be bidding on... but I had to hold off on that, and I'm glad I did! Now to get you past ROFR!

Meggybear17---$75-$21320-250-OKW-Jun-250/17, 250/18, 250/19- sent 2/15, passed 2/27

Yay just found out we passed ROFR! I feel like we got a really good deal. Wasn't our first choice for home resort but we'll be happy anywhere on property.
Thats a fantastic deal. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter