ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear yours was taken too.

I await nervously on my 200 AKV contract now, submitted 10 days later than yours and unicorns.

Thank you. I’m pretty bummed to be back at square one after five weeks into process.
I hope yours makes it through!

Happy birthday! :cake:
I hope the Mouse didn’t ruin your day :flower1:
Well, we escaped unscathed today BUT my husband's birthday is also this week, so we have to sweat that one out as well. Lol! At first I was really good and patient about this (our first resale contract - already own direct) but now that we're on day 18 of ROFR, I'm starting to get super anxious! I totally understand why people get so antsy about it now. Boy, I was really hoping for some birthday magic today. At least the contract didn't get snagged.

lola_stark42---$74-$17273-220-OKW-Oct-0/17, 10/18, 220/19- sent 4/3

I hope I did the math right. I included the closing costs, loan fees, dues, etc, and this was the total. The asking price was $87, and I offered $74, which the seller accepted. The contract had also been listed since October, so I'm guessing they just want to get out of it? Either way, its with Disney now!!

3 week mark for ROFR on our 2nd OKW contract. I guess no news is good news but hope to hear one way or another this week.

The Mouse is on a AKL buying spree

DisneynBison---$97-$21452-200-AKV-Dec-0/16, 300/17, 200/18, 200/19- sent 3/12, taken 4/3

Please use the new thread, everyone!

I don’t know if this is allowed, but the following contract was bought back:

pgajustin---$133-$47540-350-VGF Fixed Week-Feb-0/17, 0/18, 350/19, 350/20- sent 2/27

I always read the monthly ROFR report from one of the broker’s, and this contract was bought back in March according to the website. I paid attention because we own at VGF. If not allowed, please delete.

Oh well my $93 AKV 200 pointer was taken today. Back to the drawing board!

It really does seem like Mouse is buying up the AKL.
Makes me nervous to try again right now. Feels like Disney will just snatch it up, 200 points at a time

Got my email today (04/06/2018) I just submitted on 03/19 so thought I had at least another week or two.

We have just received notification from Disney that they are waiving their Right of First Refusal. This means that the property is officially yours.

I am now the proud owner of 60 BWV points! Well, I will be after closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter