• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Lesley Wake and jmur116 :woohoo: So nice to see some AKL contracts get waivers as that resort along with OKW and SSR seem to really be on Disney's hit list :cool1: Of course, I am waiting on a small OKW contract pixiedust:

I was beginning to wonder if anyone would get through. I felt so pessimistic yesterday. Glad for the good news for Lesley Wake and jmur116!!!!

Though I still feel pessimistic for me :charac2:

It's official. But I think I like the next contract I'm working on better.

TheEnchantedRose---$116-$28399-225-BWV-Dec-0/18, 225/19, 225/20- sent 12/11, taken 1/9

I'm shocked...I thought for sure this would pass! I just paid the same ppp for BWV. Only difference was mine had most but not all 2019 points (April UY)
Better luck with your next attempt!!

Rob5589---$117-$20495-160-AKV-Aug-0/18, 320/19, 160/20 - sent 1/9

we had the seller bank the 18 points into 19. We actually negotiated on a lower price but with these new restrictions we realized we only have one chance at this so we opted to pay a few dollars more. Hopefully this one gets through

Rob5589---$117-$20495-160-AKV-Aug-0/18, 320/19, 160/20 - sent 1/9

we had the seller bank the 18 points into 19. We actually negotiated on a lower price but with these new restrictions we realized we only have one chance at this so we opted to pay a few dollars more. Hopefully this one gets through

We are on contract number 4, already lost 3 in the past 9 months with most recent taken back on 1/4. They are comparable contacts except the price point keeps going up. $95 to $97 to $105 to $115
We shall see.

I'm shocked...I thought for sure this would pass! I just paid the same ppp for BWV. Only difference was mine had most but not all 2019 points (April UY)
Better luck with your next attempt!!

I know! Yours was the reason I had held on to hope until a broker shared the Dec. take backs. I figured it was all over then. Man, missed it by a month!

I need to figure out the tool. And it is blocked by my company on my work computer.

But I have just gone to ROFR. I am worried as I think I may be low looking at other prices recently. It was kind of low ball offer to see if I would get a bite and was accepted. If I don't get it, I will keep looking. I am already a member and really just need to add a little more on.

KPeterso---$105-$10500-100-BLT-Feb-0/18, 100/19, 100/20- sent 1/9 + Buyer pays 2019 dues and closing costs

Good luck with that, I think you will need it. Excellent price though if it goes through.

I know! Yours was the reason I had held on to hope until a broker shared the Dec. take backs. I figured it was all over then. Man, missed it by a month!

I was especially surprised that they took a BWV. When we bought ours, I got a little nervous at the 3week mark and I called the broker. He told me how many BWV they took back and although I don't remember the numbers it was a small handful...and the ones they took we're all lower than $110 ppp.
I feel we really lucked out with our timing. Who knew everything was going to hit the fan in a couple of months! We were not even going to buy for a few more months but I saw that contract and it was the best I had seen in a while so we decided to jump earlier than originally expected. Thank goodness we did!

Good luck!! Still no word on mine. I am not losing hope, but do have my eye on the next one just in case.

I hope you find out soon! It's crazy that you haven't heard anything yet. To be honest, I heard from my loan office hours before I heard from my broker. I hope someone talks to you soon.

I hope you find out soon! It's crazy that you haven't heard anything yet. To be honest, I heard from my loan office hours before I heard from my broker. I hope someone talks to you soon.

Thanks! I'm thinking it must be in the 'maybe we want this one' pile and not the 'we definitely do or don't want this one' piles. We'll see. I did check in with my broker and they have not heard anything yet either. Should be just about any time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter