ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
gskywalker---$70-$12752-150-AUL-Feb-0/20, 150/21, 150/22, 150/23- sent 1/18, passed 2/11

I know it was likely as aulani is rarely if ever taken but given the price and the long time waiting for ROFR I am still slightly surprised that it actually happened. After the cuts I hadn't planned on buying a 2nd DVC contract any more but I am really happy to get this one to go with our OKW direct contract. 5th times the charm.... And buying aulani apparently. Looking forward to giving it to my wife for a surprise Valentine's gift.
Received the email to do the closing paperwork today and found out the seller is signing everything today, so it looks like it will go through. After hearing a seller backed out again the other day, I became concerned that the seller would decide he could sell it for more than I was paying. Also thankfully First American gave me an option for the notary as I didn't know what I was going to do with the notary services at the US consulate closed because of Covid.

Last edited:
Sunnyore---$145-$11433-75-BWV-Aug-0/20, 1/21, 75/22- sent 3/17/2021

Yay day 2, sent for ROFR! I know I overpaid compared to some of the deals I see here but it’s my use year and the # of points I wanted. Small contracts in Aug uy seems to go fast so I’m glad I snagged this. Also I’m hoping it’s high enough that I shouldn’t have to worry about Disney wanting it 😅 If this passes then I got my trifecta (SSR, BLT, BWV) and that means my addonitis is cured right??😂

Sunnyore---$145-$11433-75-BWV-Aug-0/20, 1/21, 75/22- sent 3/17/2021

Yay day 2, sent for ROFR! I know I overpaid compared to some of the deals I see here but it’s my use year and the # of points I wanted. Small contracts in Aug uy seems to go fast so I’m glad I snagged this. Also I’m hoping it’s high enough that I shouldn’t have to worry about Disney wanting it 😅 If this passes then I got my trifecta (SSR, BLT, BWV) and that means my addonitis is cured right??😂
Oh-how nice, but you already know that there is no cure for Addonitis! :earboy2:

Dischris11---$120-$27681-210-AKV-Mar-0/20, 420/21, 210/22- sent 2/23, passed 3/17

I'm soooo excited!!! This is our first contract and we cannot wait. We have a trip planned for the end of October/early November so I'm hoping closing goes smoothly. Yay!!!!
Awesome Sauce-
Good price with the loaded points in 2021.
You've given me hope for my ROFR at AKV (sent 3/4) 🤞

Awesome Sauce-
Good price with the loaded points in 2021.
You've given me hope for my ROFR at AKV (sent 3/4) 🤞
I see you're back in the game too. I sent one for GF on 3/11, but I promised by DH this was the last one. lol

Last edited:
We did!!! We really went back and forth for a while but ultimately decided that the price with the incentives was so close to resale, and the points being fixed at over 40 less for the week than they are now was too good to pass up. The points were in our account the same day! I couldn’t believe it. But I still am totally Team Resale lol.
Congratulations! I’m so happy for you and your family!

Received the email to do the closing paperwork today and found out the seller is signing everything today, so it looks like it will go through. After hearing a seller backed out again the other day, I became concerned that the seller would decide he could sell it for more than I was paying. Also thankfully First American gave me an option for the notary as I didn't know what I was going to do with the notary services at the US consulate closed because of Covid.
Possibly the greatest deal ever had on these boards...

Total newbie here! I’ve been wanting to buy dvc since like 2010 haha, and we finally decided to do it, so fingers crossed! I’m so nervous, I keep watching my emails constantly even though I know it’s probably too early to get a response back yet. :)
Courtking12---$150-$56098-350-PVB-August-694/21-350/22-350/23- 3/12 sent RORF - still waiting.:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter