ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found my holy grail this morning. Made an offer and it's already been sent to ROFR. I made a full price offer since small contracts in the August use year have been hard to come by.

HockeyMomNH---$122-$9076-70-BWV-Aug-58/23, 70/24, 70/25- sent 1/19

Now I need to stop looking at contracts if I want to stay married! Lol!

Made an offer that I couldn't refuse today on a small point contract that matches our UY at our favorite WDW resort. Can't wait to sign the contract tomorrow and finally post to this ROFR thread since I've been looking forward to this for a year now! Fingers crossed that everything goes through and that patience and persistence pays off.

Last edited:

Limace---$126-$16501-117-AUL-Aug-0/22, 0/23, 117/24, 117/25-Subsidized dues- sent 1/22

I struggled with myself all weekend-I’ve been vaguely looking for a subsidized contract in our use year, but we have a kid starting college this year and I’m retiring. We are West Coasters and Hawaii is an easier trip for us than WDW and we used to go at least every other year and would like to start going frequently again. I was surprised when my non-Disney fanatic husband told me to go forward with the contract-he pointed out that our eldest is getting married right now and we can give her a honeymoon in Hawaii with this, which helps rationalize the expense. So here we go!

Limace---$126-$16501-117-AUL-Aug-0/22, 0/23, 117/24, 117/25-Subsidized dues- sent 1/22

I struggled with myself all weekend-I’ve been vaguely looking for a subsidized contract in our use year, but we have a kid starting college this year and I’m retiring. We are West Coasters and Hawaii is an easier trip for us than WDW and we used to go at least every other year and would like to start going frequently again. I was surprised when my non-Disney fanatic husband told me to go forward with the contract-he pointed out that our eldest is getting married right now and we can give her a honeymoon in Hawaii with this, which helps rationalize the expense. So here we go!
Aloha!

I couldnt help it - I dont like VDH, so I put an offer in. Takes me to 4,160 points!

macman123---$245-$40200-160-VGC-Aug-3/23, 70/24, 160/25- sent TBA
Good decision and deal! I sold my VGC to buy VDH to get the direct member benefits. We went in December and I was happy with VDH and it was the right decision for us since we spend time between boat coasts. But, I still love and prefer VGC if we were only going to be on the west coast. There is just something so special about the Grand Cal. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter