ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it possible for sellers to bank points during or after ROFR? I'm regretting not asking them to do it before it was sent. March 31 seemed so far away in January. August use year points.

Is it possible for sellers to bank points during or after ROFR? I'm regretting not asking them to do it before it was sent. March 31 seemed so far away in January. August use year points.
I believe that the contract would have to be rewritten and then resubmitted to ROFR, pretty much starting the whole process over again. If you are only a few days in to the process it is worth it to just start over again.

No you cannot bank one it has gone to ROFR. But… you should have plenty of time before March 31

I believe that the contract would have to be rewritten and then resubmitted to ROFR, pretty much starting the whole process over again. If you are only a few days in to the process it is worth it to just start over again.

No you cannot bank one it has gone to ROFR. But… you should have plenty of time before March 31

Thanks for the replies. I thought that was probably the case. I'm hoping I might hear about ROFR this week so I definitely don't want to start over.

Today is my birthday so I'm hoping for a ROFR birthday present from Disney today! (I know it's early, but a girl can dream)

I wasn't actively watching prices or anything like that. But I was already considering how many points we might want if we loved it there. I may have been able to get a better deal if I'd waited/watched longer. But it was the right amount of points and right use year so I didn't want to miss out and regret it later.

Last edited:
That's a really good price for a small point contract. That's my use year and if saw it may have added on but glad you got it because i don't need any more points.:)

There's another contract just like it out there but they aren't willing to entertain any offers below asking so I didn't bother with that one since it was a bit more than I was hoping to spend.

SSR seems to be trending downward....

Red hot deals sub $100 are sitting there.

VB is also struggling to sell right now.

Not sure what the other resorts are doing. Feels to me at least at the board sponsor that sellers aren't willing to sell and buyers are willing to only pay less than what is listed.

Happy Birthday, HockeyMomNH :bday: I have seen pictures of your amazing cakes for years and you are extremely talented :cake: Hope you hear soon that you have defeated that ROFR monster pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter