ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, the monster is alive!!

Maybe if they were starting to gather up points for the Tower, or the... bundle... no that's not what its called, the... whatever the new thing is that is rumored to possibly include Poly. lol
Super unlikely, they will have millions to sell soon, another 1k is a drop in the ocean.
The fact that PVB is still selling any points direct tells me tower price and association will be same as current offerings.

But then you've got this one that passed, so go figure. Who knows!

But then you've got this one that passed, so go figure. Who knows!
It was such a loaded contract I was afraid it would get taken, especially with the number of points. I was going to bid lower but received some great guidance from xxxx at ******************.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was such a loaded contract I was afraid it would get taken, especially with the number of points. I was going to bid lower but received some great guidance from xxx at ******************.
I'm glad yours made it through safely! Sounds like you got solid advice. I'd always prefer to pay a few more bucks a pt than have it taken and lost.

It was such a loaded contract I was afraid it would get taken, especially with the number of points. I was going to bid lower but received some great guidance from xxxx at ******************.
I wonder if loaded is worse for them than a stripped contract.?

I have been doing the same thing... was thinking Monday but after seeing some that went through yesterday was thinking maybe today!
I’m telling myself it wouldn’t be until after lunch, but most likely Monday. We’ll see, I’m not worried but can’t wait to move on to closing. I’m ready for these points to be loaded so I can start watching availability!

I wonder if loaded is worse for them than a stripped contract.?
Historically it hasn’t mattered, in fact stripped were more likely as maybe no dues risk for following year.
Looking at loaded, a DEC UY Fully loaded could include 2022 points. Whereas if they sold a DEC UY contract it would only include 2023.
So, DVC is eliminating points from booking pool by buying.
Does that create cash rooms for them? Not really as I think they must have a borrow/bank expectation each year.
I actually expect less rooms are booked each year than points available as probably (I’m guessing) 5-10% points just don’t get used or banked as people forget, don’t care, don’t pay dues or life gets in the way of sorting DVC out.

Once my deed or whatever is sent over....about how long does it take to show up on the comptroller site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter