ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem like they're working today. Usually have at least one person pass by now.

Maybe they're trying to get caught up on Estoppel today instead. ;)

We should start having people post the site they found these deals on, would help others as they start looking.
I'd enjoy having that information, but I think there is some thought about creating bias and/or consideration of the fact that some brokers are sponsors of the boards as well. I will say that I learned of new brokers just from watching the boards so that was helpful. As is so turns out I ended up finding the perfect contract on one of the first sites I started watching....I also feel like I learned which sites I should be weary of just from some of the tips here and there too:).

Tweetykl---$210-$43929-200-VGC-Jun-91/19, 184/20, 200/21, 200/22- sent 6/29, passed 8/03
Congratulations on passing ROFR!!!!! I see that things are at least starting to speed up with ROFR....my first contract was just sent to Disney today, so I'm hoping that maybe they will get to mine in 30 days based on your timeframe.

Any of the other sent at the end of June ROFR people checking their email obsessively? Just me?

Or maybe sent mid-July ... and already ready 😉

But! To be fair- my previous purchases were record breaking. Seriously. My first resale was the fastest turnaround time for ROFR my broker’s agency had ever seen! My direct add-on had new points loaded in just a few hours... and my second resale purchase was the fastest from acceptance to closing the agency ever seen!!! Plus my points being loaded from that purchase was much faster than promised with a new UY/member # (2-3 days, not 7-10!)... everything has always been pretty magical thus far!
pixiedust:

Doesn't sound like finding a Notary is very important to them. 5+ months? Really?
I am selling the 3 HHI contracts to 2 buyers. Got the closing docs last night and am notarizing tonight. Have a neighbor who is a notary. Found on Nextdoor. Charges $10. Easy peasy. Sounds like @poofyo101 's sellers aren't planning to sell anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter