ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momtomouselover---$155-$16921-100-VGF-Apr-0/19, 105/20, 100/21, 100/22 -sent 8/05

First time buyer here! Thought about it for nearly 2.5 yrs and finally took the plunge but with a small contract. Considering adding another 70-80 points at GF. Maybe a second resort to alternate or may just use for every other year DVC stays and cash visits (or transfer points) with variety in between. Excited! Hope it passes but if not, well it was just not meant to be :)

Last edited:
delamarte19---$92-$23213-225-AKV-Jun-0/19, 450/20, 225/21- sent 6/8, passed 7/21

As a follow up to the above regarding timeline:
6/1 - Offer on AKV contract
6/8 - ROFR was sent
7/21 -Passed ROFR
7/29 - received request for closing information
7/30 - sent my information/payment (as buyer)
8/4 - Email from Title company that the transaction was finalized and recorded today (I thought it would take longer for this wait.....)

Now just need to wait for Disney to add the points to my DVC account...

Thanks again to everyone on this site and all the great information.

That’s a great price for AKL, can I please ask what the original asking price was?

Deeleebaker---$122-$14809-110-AKV-Dec-0/18, 7/19, 201/20, 110/21- sent 7/2, passed 8/6

Great News! Disney waived ROFR on your contract and so it will now go to the title company for closing. About 2-3 weeks after waiver, Disney will issue the estoppel certificate to the title company

3) Lastly, the contract is recorded and a copy is sent to Disney for Membership transfer which typically takes 14-21 days. Please note: Due to COVID19, this process could take up to 45-60 days as Disney has notified us they have made significant reductions in staffing and those Cast Members that remain are working remotely.

WOOT! WOOT!

Deeleebaker---$122-$14809-110-AKV-Dec-0/18, 7/19, 201/20, 110/21- sent 7/2, passed 8/6

Great News! Disney waived ROFR on your contract and so it will now go to the title company for closing. About 2-3 weeks after waiver, Disney will issue the estoppel certificate to the title company

3) Lastly, the contract is recorded and a copy is sent to Disney for Membership transfer which typically takes 14-21 days. Please note: Due to COVID19, this process could take up to 45-60 days as Disney has notified us they have made significant reductions in staffing and those Cast Members that remain are working remotely.

WOOT! WOOT!

Yay! :cool1: You must have used DVC Resale Market as well. I got the same email on Monday.

DHofCrazyMouser---$125-$7269-50-BWV-Oct-0/19, 150/20, 0/21- sent 6/30, passed 8/5

Now the next wait begins. And to see if they move the 21’ points back or leave them in 20’.
Thats a great price I wish I could find a contract exactly like that haha do you mind If I ask where you got this? Also good luck!! :)

Yes this was with Fidelity.
Thank you!! I have a very similar contract (SSR 105 per pt, 25 pts pending ROFR, submitted 7/14). Im wondering if I could have maybe negotiated a little bc seller requested me to pay 20 MF’s. That being said, there are 17 banked points for 20 (42 total available) so maybe that was it. Either way, happy to see yours passed around 30 day mark. Almost there :). Thanks for the info!

Thats a great price I wish I could find a contract exactly like that haha do you mind If I ask where you got this? Also good luck!! :)

It was with Fidelity, they had 2 listed at that price with banked points and I was only able to get one of them. They didn’t last very long at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter