ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorana---$159-$8485-50-CCV@WL-Sep-0/19, 36/20, 50/21-seller pays MF '20- sent 7/15

I did debate passing on this, as it's much higher per point than I wanted, and I did think if I held out, a better deal might come later. But it IS a small contract, 50 point contracts aren't common, and SEP UY is even less common. And the seller agreed to pay MF, so that took me down to $152.55/point - still a little high (since I had gotten 100 for $134 recently), but a decent deal for 50 points.

This thread shouldn't be a competition for lowest price.

This thread shouldn't be a competition for lowest price.
Sure, but it IS a thread to help you gauge what going market price is, and what kind of prices you can expect for a contract, and to know when you are paying too much or getting a really good deal. Which is what I was commenting on.

Back in the Jan-Mar thread, there was a 75 point contract that sold for $144/point. If you look at the recent ones, they are in the $134-$147 range. So my statement of "it's a little high" is still accurate for going prices, and I was explaining my thought on willingness to pick up a 50-point contract that is higher than the average CCV selling price.

35 Days here, still staying patient for the moment!

Don't Imagine this is going to be done in time to book at our 11 month Window for Sept next year!

My broker told me on Tuesday, that they had heard back on all their ROFR though 6/1. I am 6/2 and was hoping to hear this week.

zianha---$103-$23911-210-OKW-Dec-0/19, 420/20, 210/21- sent 7/17

First-time buyer, here! I told myself I wasn't going to join this thread because I would obsess even more during the wait...but then I was honest with myself and know that I'll obsess either way, so why not wait with all of you! 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter