ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGH! I’m happy for all of you who have passed, but mine was sent 5/26 and I still have not heard! I’ve already talked to my broker twice so I don’t think bugging her again is going to do any good.

I might contact them and outline that you understand Disney only has 30 days to complete ROFR so what is the next step in the process since they have not responded. Try to pressure them some.

How many days were written in to your contract for closing? From what I understand you could walk away and get your money back if the contract doesn't close in time but I don't really know others might.

I might contact them and outline that you understand Disney only has 30 days to complete ROFR so what is the next step in the process since they have not responded. Try to pressure them some.

How many days were written in to your contract for closing? From what I understand you could walk away and get your money back if the contract doesn't close in time but I don't really know others might.
It’s a 90 day close so we are still within a comfortable window to close on time according to the contract. I have no idea why this ROFR is taking so long. My agent told me to expect 60 days for ROFR, so when we get to that point (next week) I will call again and push harder. I’m also going to ask for an expedited closing after we pass ROFR. Hopefully we will be able to do that.

Do you think ROFR's are going through a little faster now? It seems like previously there were only 2 days (Tues/Wed) that ROFRs were going through each week, but we've been seeing them go through now every business day for the past few days. I wonder they will start to "catch up" and maybe the timeline will start to go down from ~45 days to closer to 30 or maybe even less.

Just looking through this thread - it seems like in July we were only seeing ROFR on 7/1, 7/7, 7/8, 7/14, 7/15, 7/17, 7/20, 7/21 ... If this pattern keeps up of there being approvals every day, I have to imagine they will start to catch up! 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter