ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFR Day 43: A lot of people got decisions today and I am truly happy for them. I did not, but they still have my money. It’s starting to get a little emotional for me. I am not one to push my way to the front of the line. Rather, I wait quietly for my turn. I am starting to think that I may have been forgotten. It’s okay, it happens a lot.
I have a plan B, plan C and plan “F it all! I’m buying direct”! I know it will eventually happen, it’s just a long wait.

ROFR Day 43: A lot of people got decisions today and I am truly happy for them. I did not, but they still have my money. It’s starting to get a little emotional for me. I am not one to push my way to the front of the line. Rather, I wait quietly for my turn. I am starting to think that I may have been forgotten. It’s okay, it happens a lot.
I have a plan B, plan C and plan “F it all! I’m buying direct”! I know it will eventually happen, it’s just a long wait.
Any chance there was a delay in the contract being sent for ROFR and you're not really on day 43? Ours was sent 3 weeks later than we thought it was. At that time, it was taking about 3 weeks to hear back. It officially took 20 days to hear back, but in our minds, it was really 41.

Hang in there...it will all be worth it when you finally pass! :tink:

Any chance there was a delay in the contract being sent for ROFR and you're not really on day 43? Ours was sent 3 weeks later than we thought it was. At that time, it was taking about 3 weeks to hear back. It officially took 20 days to hear back, but in our minds, it was really 41.

Hang in there...it will all be worth it when you finally pass! :tink:
No, I got notified on 6/30 that it was sent to Disney. So no delay there.

Last edited:
Stuck in the uk but couldn’t resist some ccv!🧚

Mrsp --$150-$23,162-150-CCV@WL-Aug-0/20, 75/21, 150/22, 150/23- sent 8/9

Mrsp---$140- $21,662-150-CCV@WL-dec 0/20, 0/21, 150/22, 150/23- sent 8/10
I would think there's a high chance both of these contracts will get taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter