ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heard from ROFR today? I was hoping to see a mass decision coming through today for everyone after the long weekend. We are at 33 days and counting.....

It's only been 25 days for me for both my contracts (buyer and seller). I'm guessing I have another 15 days to go! The one I'm buying is from an international seller, so I have hope they will send tha tone through quicker!

After all my bloviating elsewhere that I am in no hurry, and am a "go with the flow" kinda guy, the idea of waiting a month to find out I need to start over just completely lost its appeal for me about an hour ago. LOL

I am the proud new owner of 150 SSR points direct. HAHAHA

Cancelled the contract in ROFR.
What's it going for direct now days?

Sigh…only 15 for me so far.

My first resale passed ROFR in 13 days (4 years ago). So, I guess I was a little spoiled. My title company has quoted up to 40-50 days, given reduced Disney staff, and the new procedure where ROFR and estoppel happen simultaneously.

ROFR Day 69 (or 36): Quiet as a mouse over here. I did beat the 67 day previous record that was here on the boards (yay me?). Contemplating what I am going to do if I ever actually get an answer. I don’t even think about what the answer will be, just what I will do if I am not checking my email, bank account or the boards to see who did/didn’t pass today. Seriously think I could have remodeled the bathroom by now with all that time. Here’s hoping tomorrow brings an answer.

ROFR Day 69 (or 36): Quiet as a mouse over here. I did beat the 67 day previous record that was here on the boards (yay me?). Contemplating what I am going to do if I ever actually get an answer. I don’t even think about what the answer will be, just what I will do if I am not checking my email, bank account or the boards to see who did/didn’t pass today. Seriously think I could have remodeled the bathroom by now with all that time. Here’s hoping tomorrow brings an answer.

I know other delayed closings have found out answers but I have noticed that 3 of us with longer waits are delayed closings. Mine is 10/7 so hopefully they will tell me before then 😂.

I know other delayed closings have found out answers but I have noticed that 3 of us with longer waits are delayed closings. Mine is 10/7 so hopefully they will tell me before then 😂.
Like I said somewhere upthread, I had a contract for a delayed close (after 10/21) that was submitted for ROFR on 5/17, and cleared on 6/8 which was 22 days (21 since 5/31 was Memorial Day). That was spot on with all the non-delayed closing contracts that were being submitted during that time frame. Now times are certainly different in the these post "Great DVC Dark Days" of July, but you'd expect the delayed closing contracts to still track with non-delayed closings, and take the same amount of time.

Clearly in May/June, a delayed closing had zero effect on how long ROFR took. I'd be knocking on doors and ringing door bells. It seems non-delayed closings are taking about 30-35 days (?) to clear currently, so maybe they still have a backlog, and are putting closings that aren't time-sensitive to the bottom of the pile, but I'd think 60+ days would be pushing it.

Been waiting a few months to add on and find the right contract for BWV:lovestruc Wish us luck and pixie dust:tink:

Sherrkel---$150-$19591-120-BWV-Oct-0/20, 230/21, 120/22- sent 8/7. Passed 9/7
Received our "congratulations" email today :cloud9: Thank you Disney for letting BWV become our 2nd DVC home! Good luck to all of those still waiting, especially @Jen0718, hang in there
:flower1:

Last edited:
DVChris---$150-$52500-350-BCV-Jun-0/20, 3/21, 350/22, 350/23-Seller pays closing- sent 7/26, passed 9/7

43 long days of waiting but we now have our first DVC contract!

YAY! I am so happy for you! We sent around the same time and I had gotten mine back (that and I had been eyeing up the contract you bought!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter