• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a chance to post...

mgeologist---$116-$18587-150-BRV@WL-Mar-0/21, 0/22, 150/23- sent 7/18, passed 8/16. Closed 8/29 and deed recorded 8/31

mgeologist---$163-$27173-160-BLT-Mar-0/21, 0/22, 160/23- sent 7/44, taken 8/18

mgeologist---$115-$24373-200-BRV@WL-Mar-0/21, 0/22, 200/23- sent 8/24 -- because why not try for another one without even getting the first contract operational....
Just heard back.

mgeologist---$115-$24373-200-BRV@WL-Mar-0/21, 0/22, 200/23- sent 8/24, passed 9/7

I just got a call from my agent at our favorite company with an admin fee and who here wants to venture a guess why I haven’t heard back from Disney yet even though today is day 57?? I mean, everyone really just need 1 guess…. 😅

Anyway, I’m surprisingly not too mad. At least I get to save on admin fee now if we pass ROFR 🤪
I read these stories and I want to stop following their site... but then they post OKW-E for $115/point and they suck me right back in.

I don’t like our property taxes but we love it as well. We are near Philadelphia. 45 minutes to the ocean. So convenient. I take for granted how close we are to so much
We live 30 minutes from Ocean City, NJ. People pay thousands for summer vacation home rentals and we hardly ever go. We pay thousands to go to Disney instead.😜
It just so happens that ACY is 10 minutes away from me, way too convenient for a last minute trip when I see a DVC room pops up.

I'm being dumb but did they not submit when they said they did?
The story I was given was coordinator that submitted the paperwork didn’t submit everything they were supposed to. The kicker was I reached out about 2 weeks ago and coordinator said they will call Disney and see what’s the delay, and apparently they try to fix it but didn’t bother updating me. I even email last week and still.. crickets. So I went straight to my agent today who did respond immediately which I appreciated. Now my hope is if ROFR lady is rushed she might just feel bad for me and give it to me? 😅

I just got a call from my agent at our favorite company with an admin fee and who here wants to venture a guess why I haven’t heard back from Disney yet even though today is day 57?? I mean, everyone really just need 1 guess…. 😅

Anyway, I’m surprisingly not too mad. At least I get to save on admin fee now if we pass ROFR 🤪
Their dog ate your ROFR submission before they got a chance to send it.

We live 30 minutes from Ocean City, NJ. People pay thousands for summer vacation home rentals and we hardly ever go. We pay thousands to go to Disney instead.😜
It just so happens that ACY is 10 minutes away from me, way too convenient for a last minute trip when I see a DVC room pops up.
Philly here. Parents bought a condo in the boardwalk in AC as a summer vacation spot back in the early 2000s from friends of theirs who were getting too old to make the drive down enough to make it worth it. Hate going down there, especially the AC Beach it’s so dirty. I wish they would trade in their actual boardwalk condo for some Boardwalk points!

How often is the main page of the thread updated? Looks like it's been a couple weeks at least since the last update?
I've started my first time buyer contract hunting and was checking it to get an idea of what to send on offers. Was wondering how often I should check back for updates!

Thanks!

How often is the main page of the thread updated? Looks like it's been a couple weeks at least since the last update?
I've started my first time buyer contract hunting and was checking it to get an idea of what to send on offers. Was wondering how often I should check back for updates!

Thanks!

The person who updates this thread does try to update weekly as much as possible.

My first home I bought was in Ocean City. Now I live in Voorhees. Once the cool weather kicks in I dream of Disney.

I didn't even get a chance to post mine yet and it passed! We passed at SSR in 17 days... I'm sorry I don't have the right formatting but it was $138pp for 110 points. We sent it 8/22 and heard today, 9/7.
Ours was sent on 8/22 or 8/23 also (I’m not sure how to know for sure which day it was sent?) So this gives me hope we’ll hear soon 🤞🏼 Congrats!!

Waiting on our first contract. I was so excited but not feeling as optimistic after spending time on here and seeing all the AKL contracts taken. Hopefully won’t have to wait too long!

Tonks44---$130-$14617-100-AKV-Jun-0/21, 197/22, 100/23, 100/24- sent 8/30

Hooray for mistakes! Perhaps ROFR lady felt sorry for me that I waited 2 months for this. Can't be too mad to get this little contract waived and now save a little bit of money! :cool1:

Sunnyore---$170-$4932-25-BLT-Aug-0/21, 50/22, 25/23- sent 7/12, passed 9/8

(total cost fixed to reflect the waived admin fee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter