• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent this one out the other day. Not a great deal but I couldn't bring myself to get a new UY. At least I don't have to worry about this one passing. Anyway leaving it here for data points.

Sunnyore---$183-$13374-70-BCV-Aug-0/21, 140/22, 70/23-seller paying MF '22- sent 9/6

Ours was sent on 8/22 or 8/23 also (I’m not sure how to know for sure which day it was sent?) So this gives me hope we’ll hear soon 🤞🏼 Congrats!!

We did!!!!! Got our email today that we passed ROFR!! On Disney+ Day! Ha!

SRUAlmn---$76-$14809-160-VB-Apr-0/21, 0/22, 289/23, 160/24-Seller pays MF 22- sent 8/23, passed 9/8 (16 days)

Okay, I've been sneaking into the thread all week to do stealth updates and am happy to report that I FINALLY caught up! Remind me not to go on vacation again 🤪
Never stop vacationing!!

We also live in the Philly area (Bucks County) now. I’m amazed at how many people own beach houses at the Jersey shore and that’s what they do all summer. I would be bored senseless. All my money goes to DVC/DCL instead.

SSR prices have calmed down quite a bit. Talked to my broker and she told me she had one passed a couple days ago for $118.5 and loaded with double points. Of course I submitted an offer but now I’ll see if the seller will accept.

varyth---$255-$27169-100-VGC-Sep-0/21, 200/22, 100/23, 100/24- sent 8/23, passed 9/9

Assuming it passed this morning... My broker and coordinator have not reached out to notify me about passing ROFR, but Cammy already sent over the closing documents. :worship:

ETA: Updated the total cost based on the final statement. There were also lots of typos in the documents. :scared:

Last edited:
varyth---$255-$27223-100-VGC-Sep-0/21, 200/22, 100/23, 100/24- sent 8/23, passed 9/9

Assuming it passed this morning... My broker and coordinator have not reached out to notify me about passing ROFR, but Cammy already sent over the closing documents. :worship:
Nicely done!

SSR prices have calmed down quite a bit. Talked to my broker and she told me she had one passed a couple days ago for $118.5 and loaded with double points. Of course I submitted an offer but now I’ll see if the seller will accept.
Most of the prices are calming down at the moment (aside from BLT and AKV, and a little bit of CCV). I'm seeing prices out there that I haven't seen in a long time (and wondering what's still going to get through ROFR).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter