ROFR Thread July to Sept 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we actually have three use years, but March was the one we wanted our Aulani points to be under making this contract the ultimate unicorn for us. 😅
Three use years here too! Apr Jun Dec. Apr is our first subsdzd AUL UY. Dec is our second.

LilyJC---$110-$26205-220-AUL-Mar-0/22, 155/23, 220/24-SUBSIDIZED DUES!!- sent 5/1, passed 5/23

Ridiculously late to post this, but wanted to encourage others that there are unicorns to be found in sometimes seemingly unlikely places 🤩 Technically an international seller (BC), but we were thrilled to work with Andy again 😅
Now that is a Unicorn contract!

why do they even have someone there? They should just automatically waive all the contracts since they're not buying back
From what I’ve been told who has family that work in that area, all have been reassigned to other departments. Take that with a grain of salt of course, but it appears as if it might have some weight

From what I’ve been told who has family that work in that area, all have been reassigned to other departments. Take that with a grain of salt of course, but it appears as if it might have some weight
are you saying everyone from the ROFR dept has been reassigned to other departments?

are you saying everyone from the ROFR dept has been reassigned to other departments?
Yes that was specific information I was given, that they’re doing other roles and 1 person passes the contracts. Of course, this is second hand info which we all know is likely suspect, but yes that’s what I was told

I believe that but that doesn’t mean someone can’t be reassigned back (rereassigned?) when priorities change.

I believe that but that doesn’t mean someone can’t be reassigned back (rereassigned?) when priorities change.
Agreed and almost a certainty at some point. Personally I thing DVC over saturated their offerings and trying to figure out next moves. With FWV & Poly2 on the horizon, they’re likely going to be selling 6 resorts at once! That’s a lotta points to sell in the current economic environment. And not exercising rofr diminishes the value even more. It’ll be interesting to see where ir goes

Agreed and almost a certainty at some point. Personally I thing DVC over saturated their offerings and trying to figure out next moves. With FWV & Poly2 on the horizon, they’re likely going to be selling 6 resorts at once! That’s a lotta points to sell in the current economic environment. And not exercising rofr diminishes the value even more. It’ll be interesting to see where ir goes
My money is on ROFR coming back AFTER VDH or maybe even the Poly 2 sells out. I agree that resale value will sink even more with ROFR. Great time to be buying the next few years. Bad time to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter