• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

pangyal---$101-$16690-160-AKV-Feb-0/17, 125/18, 320/19, 160/20- sent 10/26

Mickey give me strength, why am I back here on this thread posting another contract?!?
Nice loaded contract
Good Luck
And finally, I think spending time on this board after you own, exposes you to the addonitis bug, and as the moderator of this board you are always exposed. It's like being a preschool teacher, you are bound to get the bug.

Updated!

Two contracts were not added because I am waiting for them to be reposted with the correct formatting :jester:

Nice loaded contract
Good Luck
And finally, I think spending time on this board after you own, exposes you to the addonitis bug, and as the moderator of this board you are always exposed. It's like being a preschool teacher, you are bound to get the bug.
Being on these boards reminds me, over and over, how much I like Disney. It is like having the fun of planning your next vacation, continuously! And, yes, it always makes me want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter