ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third attempt and Disney took again. Looks like I may just try a different resort...

Missa1227---$130-$20800-160-AKV-Dec-0/20, 0/21, 160/22-seller pays closing cost- sent 10/7, taken 11/5
So sorry. They took my 160 point contract at $127 nine days ago. I'm already in another 160 point at $135. Of course, price per point is not the only criteria.

So sorry. They took my 160 point contract at $127 nine days ago. I'm already in another 160 point at $135. Of course, price per point is not the only criteria.
I think if they take mine at $129, which I'm assuming they will, I'm out at current resale prices. AKV creeping up towards $140 is insane.

Congrats to everyone posting today having passed ROFR !:jumping1:

We just closed. Note from Title Co says to allow up to FIVE WEEKS for DVC to complete transfer and 14 more days to show up in our account. I knew it would take time but is this normal? It only took 20 days to pass ROFR!:confused3

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone posting today having passed ROFR !:jumping1:

We just closed. Note from Title Co says to allow up to FIVE WEEKS for DVC to complete transfer and 14 more days to show up in our account. I knew it would take time but is this normal? It only took 20 days to pass ROFR!:confused3
I believe those suggested timelines are from the summer when it was actually taking that long. Disney has since staffed up quite a bit and the turn around times have improved. The Title companies are just ensuring they don't over promise and under deliver as they are the ones who get the call when it takes forever.

I believe those suggested timelines are from the summer when it was actually taking that long. Disney has since staffed up quite a bit and the turn around times have improved. The Title companies are just ensuring they don't over promise and under deliver as they are the ones who get the call when it takes forever.
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Just received the confirmation that Disney passed on my OKW-extended. I was getting worried, but it is just a little contract (115) that I paid a little high for (135). Woohoo! First time buying DVC and I made it... probably because I offered too much...lol

I was looking at that contract. Nicely loaded, I believe. I wish I had the funds to pay cash for it.

ak517---$140-$24692-160-AKV-Aug-0/20, 320/21, 160/22, 160/23- sent 11/8

First offer on what will hopefully be our first DVC! Definitely overpaid (still lower than the list price!) but happy to with the greater likelihood of it passing ROFR, and I didn't want it getting away with the stacked points. I've spent 8 months researching on these boards and other forums, listening to the podcasts, and watching the resale sites prices creep up, so we couldn't resist any longer. Waiting to hear about ROFR will be a true test of my patience.

ak517---$140-$24692-160-AKV-Aug-0/20, 320/21, 160/22, 160/23- sent 11/8

First offer on what will hopefully be our first DVC! Definitely overpaid (still lower than the list price!) but happy to with the greater likelihood of it passing ROFR, and I didn't want it getting away with the stacked points. I've spent 8 months researching on these boards and other forums, listening to the podcasts, and watching the resale sites prices creep up, so we couldn't resist any longer. Waiting to hear about ROFR will be a true test of my patience.
I'm waiting on an almost identical contract, double points for 2022 coming in APR. Also my first DVC. My previous attempt at AKL got taken. I overpaid as well for the same reasons, I like the double points and let's just get it over with already o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter