ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your signature is back! NINE home resorts?! That's fantastic!
Yes, I finally got around to adding it back in! Though I’ve lost my history of all our past visits. Someday I may try to reconstruct that but that may take too long to piece back together.

Technically, 8 resorts, since AKV is technically only one - but we DO own both Jambo and Kidani since contracts are specific to one or the other.
I have not stayed at Old Faithful Inn, but I have stayed at the newer Snow Lodge that is at Yellowstone - it was years ago. Now I want to go back.
We definitely want to go back, too! It was our first trip to Yellowstone (and it was our 20th anniversary), and we did two weeks: Yellowstone for 9 days, Grand Teton for 4, and Craters of the Moon for 2. We had amazing luck with seeing all the big animals, but pretty awful luck with weather (first hit, humid, and full of wildfire smoke from the west; then drenching continuous rain that cleared the smoke but dropped the temperature to highs of 50s). It was still a fantastic trip but we want to go back.
A fixed week at CCV was a wise choice.
I have to thank everyone on these boards for making me aware they exist! We certainly wouldn’t have done so had there not been so many great threads about the value of them, and then of course the amazing 2020 incentives for CCV made it much more affordable.

I think that $138 ROFR buy-back has folks worried and I didn't want to "risk" waiting for another round or two.
Exactly me. I overpaid out of impatience after my first AKV offer got taken, and the ROFR price keeps getting higher. One more rejection and DW would have to be talked off the ledge of buying direct. Whatever, still saved a good premium over direct and it's only money right? RIGHT???? o_O

This one shocks me! Now I'm worried about my loaded $147 contracts
This is definitely a good time to buy BLT but looks like Disney is keeping the prices from plummeting with ROFR. I wonder what the demand is to buy BLT direct. The price is so high at $245pp but there must be a demand or Disney wouldn't be buying them back.

wilkydelts---$130-$42114-300-SSR-Mar-0/20, 20/21, 600/22, 300/23-seller pays MF '21- sent 10/19, passed 11/10

That was much faster than I anticipated and they sent estoppel over as well.

We are now first time DVC owners and are very excited!!
Congrats on passing and your first contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter