ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is only the seller docs. The last 2 contracts I bought, my buyer docs were DocuSign. I actually closed on an SSR today.
I just bought SSR and had to have our paperwork notarized. We were supplied with a prepaid FedEx return slip. I wish we could have done the DocuSign, it definitely would have been easier with our schedules.

I just bought SSR and had to have our paperwork notarized. We were supplied with a prepaid FedEx return slip. I wish we could have done the DocuSign, it definitely would have been easier with our schedules.

did you finance?

A buyer doesn’t sign a deed (this is true in all states). Only a seller signature has to be notorized for deed purposes.

Buyers need to get notorized when they’re financing, but normal transfer documents don’t need to be notorized by buyers. If it’s an international transfer, there are other documents, so that may need a notary too.

A buyer doesn’t sign a deed (this is true in all states). Only a seller signature has to be notorized for deed purposes.

Buyers need to get notorized when they’re financing, but normal transfer documents don’t need to be notorized by buyers. If it’s an international transfer, there are other documents, so that may need a notary too.
I just received the document for my Aulani closing. There are some parts need to be notarized and some parts are docuSign, no financing. For all my other WDW DVC were only DocuSign, no financing either.

But there is in fact a line on the deed proper for the buyer's signature, at least in a financing situation.

CaptainAmerica---$140-$15960-100-AKV-Dec-0/20, 64/21, 100/22- sent 11/12

They can't possibly take this one, right?

GregariousWigglyBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

I just noticed this on another website: I wonder what final price per point was. I own direct at RIV so I don't want to see the price go down, but until it has a ROFR floor I think it continues to slide.

RIV220Riviera3000|424|300FEBRUARY$120$36,000$24,300https://www.*************.com/images/buttons/SalePending.png

I’d say it’s an outlier. Most of the RIV contracts aren’t listed that low and aren’t selling that low, but once in awhile you find a seller who needs to get out now. One of our regulars here bought a contract for around $115-118 several months ago.

It seems like a great deal comparatively, but you can get a RIV contract for $167pp right now with the current incentives. And those points can be used anywhere, no restrictions. I agree with @rubybutt and that without ROFR, the floor is not established. What baffles me is that we are seeing the opposite with Aulani resale. I guess AUL has seen some price increases now that its selling at $201pp and they don't have restrictions, but to pay anything more than $100pp on AUL resale seems crazy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter