ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yay just got word that ours passed. Didn’t expect it to not- we were paying $145 at OKW. But it was a small contract and was stacked. Now hoping that we get the points in time to book something for late spring. :oops: I see plenty of availability now for when we want to go, but who knows for how long.

Just got news that Disney waived! Woot Woot! So excited to become owners! Thanks to this board. I am learning so much.
We are just starting the process for CCV and I’m totally nervous since so many CCV are being taken it sounds like. Glad you got yours!

Just got my first set of points added to my account and was able to book some rooms this summer. I need some help.

Do I need to add the room reservation to MDE or does it automatically do it?

Assuming I need to add it, one room is in my wife's name but we only have one MDE where I make plans for all do I just add it to my MDE and match her name to it and it would work out normal?

Just got my first set of points added to my account and was able to book some rooms this summer. I need some help.

Do I need to add the room reservation to MDE or does it automatically do it?

Assuming I need to add it, one room is in my wife's name but we only have one MDE where I make plans for all do I just add it to my MDE and match her name to it and it would work out normal?

You have to add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter