ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are 2k. It was $1195 closing cost, $150 resort fee and $748 submission fee. It was intially about $1600 but something changed. They gave me some line about having to pay Disney. But it still seemed like a good deal even with the crazy closing costs.
What the heck are the resort fee and submission fee? Never heard of either of those before. I know the estoppel fee that is paid to Disney is $150, but I’ve never heard of a buyer paying for it. Something seems off for sure. $2K and none of it is dues?

What the heck are the resort fee and submission fee? Never heard of either of those before. I know the estoppel fee that is paid to Disney is $150, but I’ve never heard of a buyer paying for it. Something seems off for sure. $2K and none of it is dues?
It’s got to be one of those timeshare websites. That’s how they make their money

I did my first pass at the weekly update but had to skip a LOT of people this week- please use the handy tool on page one and repost the correct string so that I can add you all :)!
I’ve redone my pvb one following the script but I don’t understand why it’s rejected. Could you help me? Thank you

I’ve redone my pvb one following the script but I don’t understand why it’s rejected. Could you help me? Thank you
Would you mind please reposting it :)? I looked through the last week and couldn’t see your string- if you encounter a problem, let me know and I’ll be happy to help!

Jcanary---$135-$13825-100-PVB-Feb-0/22, 0/23, 71/24, 100/25-Seller split 2024MF- sent 10/5
According to your string the sellers are paying closing costs is that correct?

If you are paying closing you need to modify your string and include the closing cost to the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter