• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was notified by email. And within the hour I heard from the closing company for signatures and how and where to wire the money. Going quick, I just hope it keeps going fast. I have Cammy for my closing agent
I have Sayed at Mason…. I’ve heard great things about Cammy.

LindyDis---$87-$19154-210-BRV@WL-Aug-0/22, 210/23, 210/24, 210/25-No MF in total- sent 10/5, passed 10/24

Woohoo!! It passed. I am really excited. Note the total changed from my first post because the 2024 maintenance fee is not in the final total I need to pay. Guess they think it will get through closing before December 5.

I can sleep well tonight!

🚨ROFR ALERT🚨

The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian
125 points - August UY - $146 per point
NEW Villas - Unit 11

First of the recent ROFR's to be from Big Pine Key - Let the speculations begin!
what is there to speculate? Does it matter which unit they ROFR? I thought it’s the points they’re after to sell back as direct?

what is there to speculate? Does it matter which unit they ROFR? I thought it’s the points they’re after to sell back as direct?
They still need points in a single unit to sell larger contracts. A few years ago when I purchased SSR direct, I ended up with three small contracts because they didn’t have the amount of points I wanted in one single unit (or so they said). When they originally didn’t have anything available, I mentioned that I wouldn’t mind splitting it into smaller contacts - and then they had something that would work.

Its been interesting to watch what they've chosen to ROFR - This is the first of the newer Big Pine Key contract ROFRs and the others were all from the original VGF rooms. The Unit itself cannot change and is assigned to the points for life, so early speculation was that DVC had some points from the old villas they needed to add to which led to the ROFR's - This kind of doesn't align with that thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter