ROL and Dinner after

deez1966

Mouseketeer
We have an 8pm ADR at Flying Fish, do we have time to see ROL at 6:15 and still make our dinner time if we drive ourselves?

Maybe. I think it is tight. It depends on how long it takes to get to your car, and then how long to park and walk to Flying Fish

Just a thought... can you do FF another night and have dinner at Tiffins after RoL? You could have a drink at Nomad Lounge before dinner or just do drinks and a small plates there and skip Tiffins. That's what I would do next time, we had dinner at Yak and Yeti because my young adult kids requested it. BTW, we really enjoyed RoL, I know others knock it but we liked it.

RoL at 6:15 PM and it is cutting it tight to get to a reservation at 8? Is this right. The show is listed at 15 minutes. Are we saying that it will take more than one and half hours to get from AK to Flying Fish? This just shocks me and makes me wonder if I am missing something that could effect my plans.

BTW Yak N Yeti is great and a must do for me one every trip. I highly recommend it to all.

As others have said, it will be tight.
RoL at 6:15 should be done about 6:30. Depends how long it takes you to get out of the theater and to the front gate, could be 30 minutes or more.

After RoL, there is a mass exudus out of the park. A big mob heading for the gates, trams to cars and a lot of cars all trying to leave at the same time. Anyone guess how long that takes. You could time it right and not take long at all. Driving to Boardwalk 20+ minutes depending on traffic. Parking and walking to Flying Fish.
It could work. I would try moving the reservation back to 8:30 and you should have no problems and not have to stress about it.

Thanks everyone! I think we will move it to 830 and not stress. We ate at Tiffins last time and we loved it, but We will have our kids, and I don’t think they will like it as well. Plus, I really want to try Flying Fish and this is the only night I can fit it in.

If you move it to 8:30 that takes the stress out... if you arrive early go ahead and check in maybe they will seat you earlier, if not you can stroll the boardwalk a bit. Not sure the age of your kids but that is a late dinner so maybe take a snack into RoL to hold them off, they can watch and munch. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter