ROL DINING PACKAGE NOV 2017 WATCH

Just checked mine too and still nothing. When October dates came out the dates were blue, but still not available to book. They became available the following morning.

I see no highlighted dates for Nov either???

go to wdw page go to ak page go to characters and entertainment go to rol click on it go to the little calnder click on it the days are blue to jan 12 if you click on some thet have times when it will be shown

go to wdw page go to ak page go to characters and entertainment go to rol click on it go to the little calnder click on it the days are blue to jan 12 if you click on some thet have times when it will be shown
That is just for the show times and not for the dining packages.

I called ADR today to find out if there were any updates - they said no and to just keep checking back daily...

It has become my morning ritual to log in to MDE and check to see if any ROL dining packages are available-they released October's packages about mid June, so I felt sure November's would be released mid July. Alas, not so......

It has become my morning ritual to log in to MDE and check to see if any ROL dining packages are available-they released October's packages about mid June, so I felt sure November's would be released mid July. Alas, not so......
me to what a pain in da butt

Still impatiently waiting and checking...hats off to you guys that are getting up at 6am to do this! (I'm overseas, so it's at night for me)

I keep telling myself that "surely today must be the day!"...

down to ROL and Frozen ever after and still trying for 1 missin breakfast at trattoria woohoo gettin there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter