ROL in December?

Kwdsue

Mouseketeer
I keep checking the December calendar, and I still don't see ROL listed any time. Does anyone know if it definitely is not showing? From what I've read on these boards, it seems like most things are showing by 60 days out.

Same here - ROL doesn't appear on their main park hours page, but it does appear at the specific link in post #2 above.

How interesting. I followed the link above to double check my date only to discover that a 2nd showing of ROL has been added! Knew about the 6:15 show and planned on going to the one. Now may have to figure out how to change my plans to accommodate the 2nd one at 7:30 as I think it will work better for us.

How interesting. I followed the link above to double check my date only to discover that a 2nd showing of ROL has been added! Knew about the 6:15 show and planned on going to the one. Now may have to figure out how to change my plans to accommodate the 2nd one at 7:30 as I think it will work better for us.

That's because they extended park hours into the evening during the holidays, I'm guessing they expect lots of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter