RoL Tusker Breakfast ADR: will they seat if 1 of 4 people isn't present?

teammjs

Earning My Ears
So, we have a breakfast reservation at 10:45 for Tusker for 4 (2 adults, 2 kids).

Would like to get in on time with the kids since they'd prefer breakfast to lunch buffet that starts around 11 (plus, I don't want to pay for lunch prices!).

I'll spare the details (getting FPs at kiosk that can't get via app), but I may arrive from another park, and worst case would get to Tusker around 10:55 (planning to take the express intra-park bus, so confident I can do this)

I can eat fast enough to "catch-up" with the family, but just wondering if they will have a strict policy of not sitting the whole family unless I'm there at the beginning. Since it's a buffet, there's nothing to order, but I can see where they could go either way on how they'd want to handle this.

If they'll flat out refuse, then I may change plans.

Thanks.

They generally will only seat you when the full party is available. They will seat only 3 of 4 on an ADR if the 4th isn't coming at all, but I have never heard where they allow a 4th to join later after the others are eating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter