ROL Tusker House

andee515

DIS Veteran
I have a 10:35 ROL viewing reservation at Tusker Dec 26, Wondering which seating you get, or do you get to choose? There are three showings that night

You do not get to choose. It will say on the voucher you get.

Your reservation confirmation should say also. I think it's almost always first show.

Thanks! It certainly does, reservation says 1st showing thanks again
Not sure if you might be interested in a later show, but we just had the dining package booked for the ROL at Tusker House for early lunch and were assigned the first show of 2 that night. The park was much more crowded than I anticipated and we wanted to go back to the hotel for an afternoon pool break. I just asked at check-in if we could switch to the 2nd later show and it was no problem! She said they switch show times for people all the time, not a problem. She checked us in and paperclipped the tickets for the ROL show to our seating slip for the hostess.

mine is listed as first show as well with a 2:30 lunch but I honestly think there is only one show that night anyway! So I'm not sure how helpful that is.

We did it this past summer, we were funnelled in & told where to sit. I had a pole in my view & was very disappointed I had paid extra for the pole view. I was ready to bolt & go sit in standby area for a better view, but dh didn't want to, so we stayed. Never again. I've even had FP for the show & again opted for SB so I wouldn't have to walk around the lake just to use FP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter