• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROLL CALL-11/10/02-4-day Wonder

nezy

DIS Veteran
Getting ready-so much to do, but I am checking in to see if there are any other Dis'ers on the 11/10/02 Wonder?

Placing a second call-are there any fellow Diser on the 11/10/02 Wonder? Would love to meet.

I called dcl today and it seems this ship is pretty well sold out. I can only find about 4 disneyners that are going on this sailing. Where is everyone else? I even went over to cruisecritic.com and asked on their boards under disney. Well its me 46, DH52, DD's 17,20 niece 17, and three boys 18, 18, and 20. I just want the kids to have fun and a trip of a lifetime. This is our third disney cruise since 99. We are driving down on Friday from Maryland, then straight back on thursday when we get off the ship. Its a quick trip, they dont want to miss any more school. Any suggestions on what to do in Nassau thats cheap and fun for the kids.

Hi Leslieh-
I just saw your post re: ideas for Nassau. I am suprised that are not more Dis'ers on this cruise. Sounds like you have a crew going with you! I assume you have a big van or 2 cars.

We are looking forward to this trip. My friend and I won it. I entered her name in a radio contest, along w/ my name and some other family members. She won!! -a trip for 4 on the Disney Wonder. So we are 4 swinging single gals. Actually, I am looking forward to this so much because last year I never even saw the "adult only" areas of the ship as I was w/ my DH, two DS and DD-ages range from 4 to 7.

There will be people from the radio station on the cruise and they may even be broadcasting live shows from the ship. I am not sure, but that should be interesting if they do. The radio station is WABC in NYC.
Have a safe drive. See you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter