Roll call for Drink Around The World - December 5, 2002 (Thursday)

I don't think cats are allowed in WDW. Now if we were in DL, that would be a different story. They have cats all over the place there. :)

:earseek: The size of this group may change WS history....are we thinking of everyone holding on to the big green rope to keep us together...not having people get "lost" like last year:p Willy, another major highlight to look forward to, meeting you my friend! :)

Just sent my PM, John! Meg will be happy to help carry SpongeBob if a sober person is needed! ;)
Looking forward to it!
CC

ROFL Patrick - I like the rope idea - looks like a great group - I for one can't wait!

So far there are as many people signed up for DATW as were there last year. And I expect that there will be a few folks who show up who haven't signed up. Look out World Showcase. Here we come!!!

fd24ced6.jpg

:teeth:

LOL about the rope idea, too. :teeth: The nursery schools around here take the little kids on walks while each child holds a piece of the rope. Can you see us all holding the rope as we walk around?? ROTFLMBO :p :p

Originally posted by Barb
while each child holds a piece of the rope. Can you see us all holding the rope as we walk around?? ROTFLMBO :p :p

ROTFLMBO, Barb!! That is one hilarious mental image :p :p :p

I think we should just play Marco Polo around the world. I can just hear it now.

Marco.

POLO!!!!

Of course, the crowd can say Pollo when we get near Mexico. :)

ROTFL Marla, at least this way we'd all be "stuck" together and we wouldn't lose anyone. :teeth: Of course, going to the bathroom would get a little interesting. :tongue: :tongue: :earseek: :teeth: :teeth:

Why not just use a LONG piece of lime green ribbon instead of a rope? Or we could all wear lime green shirts and have someone waving a flag with a green glove on it to follow. Perhaps we should take a lesson from all those tour groups that everyone complains about. :)

MARCO!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter