Roll call for next week

ByTheHook

A Reformed Toad
Hi, fellow DISers!

Since it sounds like next week (from this Sat. 10/11 - next Sun. 10/19) is going to be as crowded as the Vegas strip on New Year's Eve, I just thougth I'd ask how many of you are going. Should be fun to bump into-- however unknowingly-- all of you while there. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We will be there on Thursday and Friday. We are going to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday :) It will be me, mom, brother, sister-in-law, nephew (18) and his friend! I was just there in March, but my mom hasn't been in probably 10 years, and my nephew probably longer, so we are all looking forward to it.

There are a lot of us! I've started a list next to my laptop listing all the people that will be there at the same time!

DD13 and I will be in the parks from Sunday afternoon until Thursday afternoon. We're staying at HoJos. :woohoo:

We'll be there 16th - 18th. ToT party on 16th. There are 8 of us, me, husband, his daughter, her two sons (7 & 3) her boyfriend and his two sons (7 & 5). My husband and I will both have ECVs.

We will be there the 16-18. DH is in training all day the 16th and half day 17th. I will do the parks solo until he gets out.

We'll be there from the 17th-20th. Staying at HoJos. 11 of us going to ToT party on the 17th. :banana: :banana: These are our costumes so far.

Me 52
DH- 55
DS-29
DIL-27
DS-27
DIL-26 Cinderella,
Grandson 4 Spiderman
Grandson 2 Batman
DD- 25- Hannah Montanna
SIL 26
DD- 15- Bratz Clown..... This you won't miss. I'm making it, and it is a very colorful tu tu with polkadots, stripes, stars, whatever. I'm telling you this, cuz if you are at the party, and see her, please say HI to us.

We are leaving the 12th to spend 2 days in the LA area but will be at DL early Tuesday moring 14th through 18th staying at the DLH. Going to the TOT party on the 17th. :) Look for us! DD will be Alice:
a2.jpg

Other DD Bunny (but it might be too hot so she might be a princess)
Abbybunny.jpg

Then this is me and DH we will be the cards
TandsDisney1-sm.jpg

We will be spending 90% of our time in FL or in the Tiki Room! The girls never get tired of the Tiki Room birds! lol

We'll be in the parks 13th, 14th & 15th.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll going to try and remember to bring my LGMH this time!

We're leaving Friday and will be there through Monday afternoon! WOOHOO!!!

And we will be at the MTOTP on Friday the 10th...

I have my LGMHs on my bag and our pics are in my siggy...

I can't wait!

I'm taking my family to the MToTP on the 16th, and then having some girl time at the resort the 17-19th. It's gonna be crowded for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter