roll call- Party of the senses- Oct 15?

Disneycatlady

Mouseketeer
Got ressies yesterday for a one bedroom villa at the BW for a wonderful weekend- Oct 14-16 during the food and wine festival- I am sooooooo exicted- going to call on Monday at 7:00AM to get ressies for party of the senses on October 15- anyone else going?

We are considering it. Do you know hard it is to book?

And have you gone to the Party in previous years?

BCV23 said:
We are considering it. Do you know hard it is to book?

And have you gone to the Party in previous years?

I can answer no to both of your questions- I've never tried to book it before and will try on Monday morning- and although I have been to the food and wine festival numerous times- I have never been to the party for the senses- everything I have heard and read about it sounds wonderful- so we want to try it this year (now that my kids are older and wont be with us)

Hi Rhona! :wave2:

I just posted to ya a minute ago about Ming Tsai!

Yes, many DISsers wear a lime green mickey at the parks, or decorate their resort door with lime green mickeys, to kind of "signal" to others they are a DISser. You can go to Home Depot and pick up a lime mickey paint sample...the color is called "alien green" and the sample is in the shape of a micky head. I am going to try to find a way to attach it to either my clothes or purse (my DH will probably think I am a freak for doing it, though! LOL!)

Just the color lime green alone is supposed to be a "DISboard" color, but I would probably not stop someone in the parks if they were simply wearing lime green...they would probably think I was nuts! :crazy:

Funny thing is my 13 year old daughter painted her room "alien green" a few months ago and I have that lime green mickey sitting in my kitchen drawer.

Well...then pull it outta the drawer and stick it on your shirt or purse and we''l be sure to see ya! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter