Roller Coasters at USO?

jessiangel

Mouseketeer
Hi there. I have been lurking for a while, but never posted on this board. I'm a complete wimp when it comes to coasters. I can't stand them (the drop on Disney's POTC almost did me in!), however DH and DD (15) love the things. So I'm wondering, are there roller coasters at USO? I want to avoid them like the plague. DH and DD, keep telling me there are no coasters at USO, but would get such a kick out of hearing me scream bloody murder on one of those things. (They tried to tell me Space Mountain was a tame family ride!) I looked at a few rides, and can't tell if they are coasters or not. I thought all of the coasters were at IOA, but wanted to make sure. Thanks for any help (and saving me embarrassment).

In Universal Sutdioa there is the Mummy which is part roller coaster. In Island of Adventure there are the Hulk and Dueling Dragons which a BIG wonderful coasters. There is also a kiddy coaster in each park---Woody Woodpecker in US and Flying Unicorn in IOA.

At the Studios...the only two coasters are ROTM and Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster.

The Hulk, Dueling Dragons, P Flyers and The Flying Unicorn are located at IOA.

Flying Unicorn, woody woodpecker, and p-flyers are tame little coasters that are a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter