Romance Plan (HELP!!!!)

rainahstormy

Wedding 05/03/05 DCL
My fiance' and I have paid to do the Romance plan with Disney as part of our wedding and the cruise the only thing is that I can't get a direct answer as to how everything gets booked with this and how that is handled. My travel agent does not know I have tlaked ot people in Disney they don't know. I certainly didn\t pay 649.00 to not do it... Does anyone know how it works??
Or has anyone done it themselves???
Please let me know ...
Stressed Bride :crazy:

When you call 407-W-Disney, that is Central Reservations for Walt Disney World. Call 407-WDW-PLAY for any recreational cruises and call 407-WDW-CRUISE for the actual Disney Cruise Line (Cruise Ship). Also, call 407-WDW-DINE for all your priority seatings (advanced dining reservations, strongly recommended).

See, everything at Disney, when you call, has separate departments. Of course, when you call one department, they're not going to all know about each other's departments- each place is specialized. I think, by calling the Recreation line at 407-WDW-PLAY, you'll find a whole mess of fun things to do, like boating, cruises around Bay Lake, horsebackriding, horse-drawn carriages, and more! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter