Romantic places it eat?

Swilcox

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are looking for a few romantic please to eat in Disney World. We already know about Victoria and Alberts. Any suggestions?

Jiko would be my top pick. It is quiet and the décor is lovely. Without any views of fireworks, no one will crowd around your table if you are seated near a window. That's a pet hate of mine. Plus, Animal Kingdom Lodge is amazing all by itself.

Another vote for Jiko, especially a late dinner. Bull & Bear is another good bet, but there are not many WDW restaurants that are specifically romantic in ambiance. I actually think the upscale lounges are often better for a "snuggly" meal for two, as oposed to eating in the dining room.

Jiko at AKL or Citricos at GF. I would say the resort restaurants are better for a quieter atmosphere.

Keep in mind any restaurant romance can be squelched instantly by misbehaving little guests

Other than v&a, children are welcome everywhere

The signature restaurants tend to have excellent cocktails, food setting and top notch service

Pick a menu that appeals the most and you should have a lovely evening. Use a taxi or Uber, not buses for travel

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I am going to say this about romantic dining.
My wife and I were travelling and we came across this cheese shop in Holland we went in and had a look around the cheese looked amazing. They had a very small deli. We bought a few things nice cheese some fresh deli meats and fresh bread. We sat on the rivers bank and had cheese sandwiches and deli meats and other things that made up a anti pasta plate and by far that still has been one of my wifes best and most romantic dinners ever.
It doesn't matter where you eat it is the person across from you that is the key. Pick a restaurant that has a menu that you like and be there with the person you want to be there with.
Caseys Corner could be romantic for me if I was sitting at the table overlooking the Castle and having my beautiful wife with me.
Sometimes unplanned dinners just happen to the best and romantic dinners.
Im sure the place you pick will be magical and special you will be with the one you love. Enjoy your night......

My husband and I are looking for a few romantic please to eat in Disney World. We already know about Victoria and Alberts. Any suggestions?
...and besides room service....

in no particular order:

-- CA Grill can be truly magical. It can also be too hit-or-miss if you are hoping to celebrate 'special occasion'.
-- BlueZoo (or Shula's). The Signatures inside the Dolphin are not Disney operated, so their spaces have tables that are further apart, with some banquettes (a/k/a - a booth) allowing for side-by-side dining, instead of being across from eachother.
-- Monsieur Paul. If you want to be in a Park, this is a lovely spot.
-- Be Our Guest - dinner in the West Wing. Finish with a photo with The Beast.
-- Any of the add-on events that include a meal (like the Safari, Dessert Party, etc.)
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/unique-themed-dining/
-- Capa, atop Four Seasons. Like BlueZoo & Shula's - excellent food at tables that are further apart than Disney places.
-- Sanaa for afternoon delight viewing (lunch?) of the animals on the Savannah. AKLodge is beautiful and your meal will be less chaotic than just about any other place at Disney for lunch.
-- Sunday brunch at House of Blues for the Gospel, CA Grill for the food, Narcoossee's for the calm.
-- Paddlefish - less hectic than Boathouse.

Lots of good suggestions, and you'll get even more the longer the thread goes on. I agree with a couple of other posters that a romantic setting can be had in many places and that the most important factor is your partner. Still, it's worth adding my two cents' worth just because I like romantic dinners.
Artist Point: One of the top two quietest of the Signatures. The ambiance is serene, and the setting outside around the Lodge is wonderful--flickering lanterns, majestic music, and walking down the various paths after a meal is wonderful treat. The food, service, and wine list are topnotch. I suggest securing either an early ADR or a later ADR and ask to be seated at the window. Your views will be excellent.
Jiko: The other of the two quietest Signatures. Much of what I said about AP can be said about Jiko--lovely ambiance, great food, excellent service, and a locale that's hard to match.
CG: I offer this only if you don't mind a lot of ambient noise and if you want to watch HEA from there. The food is generally superb, though pricey even for a Signature, but there is a level of revelry in CG that makes it mildly off putting if you want a more intimate dinner.
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar: While I might not try it for dinner, it's an exceptional spot to have a quiet, romantic lunch or afternoon snack. . .if you time it right. It's a small place, and they don't take ADRs, but if you get to them when they first open, there is a small alcove with a few small couches and coffee tables that is perfect for a cozy meal. They have a solid wine selection (and bar offerings), antipasto plates, cheeses, and even dishes that can be ordered from Tutto Italia next door.
BiCE: Okay, this one is off campus and over at the Dark Side. However, it's definitely worth the 15-20 minute drive. The menu has divine selections; their wine list is extensive; and the setting is quite upscale without being snobby. Il Mulino used to be the place where we most enjoyed Italian dishes at the World, and we still go there; however, BiCE is a step up. Do a little research on the menu and see what you think.

Our most romantic dinners have been: Be Our Guest Dinner, Monsieur Paul's Dinner, Shula's Dinner. These were all in 2014. Our previous trips we did not look for quiet venues or unique theming so much as good food. Buffets are great for us food wise but not for ambiance. We love Boma and Biergarten. We never found a MK table service we liked until BOG. This trip, we are looking for a combination of unique food offerings and more upscale and skipping our usual buffets. With so many options in Disney Springs, we will be doing a lot of new places. I think Artists Point, Monsieur Paul, one of the Dolphin restaurants would be good. Look at the ones PPs mentioned as quiet and read the menus.

I think Yachtsman Steakhouse is a good option. I find it to be very low key and peaceful with great ambiance.

How do they pronounce Bice? Since it's an Italian restaurant I'm guessing it's BEEchay; please help...

How do they pronounce Bice? Since it's an Italian restaurant I'm guessing it's BEEchay; please help...
You are correct! :thumbsup2 We didn't know that when we first read about it, but when my wife called to make a reservation, the receptionist pronounced it as you wrote above. Apparently, the name is a shortened version of Beatrice. . .Beatrice Ruggeri started the original version of what would become the modern BiCE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter