Rookie Refillable Mug Question

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I’ve been to WDW a bizillion times and never once bought a refillable mug.

My question…..When staying at AllStar Movies this June, can I put coffee in my refillable mug at 5:00am?

I’m buying this mug mainly for the coffee in the morning. If the coffee isn’t available super early, then I won’t plan on buying it.

Thanks 🙂

Last edited:
I’ve been to WDW a bizilluon times and never once bought a refillable mug.

My question…..When staying at AllStar Movies this June, can I put coffee in my refillable mug at 5:00am?

I’m buying this mug mainly for the coffee in the morning. If the coffee isn’t available super early, then I won’t plan on buying it.

Thanks 🙂
Currently the hours for the World Premier Food Court show it opening at 6:30 AM- you can check the hours of the dates you plan to be there, but I haven't seen any quick services opening before 6:30 AM

Similar question came up several months ago re: refillable mugs & soda. A few posters said some food courts are open for using the soda machines all night. I don’t know if coffee would be available or not.

Yes-a nice advantage the All-Star Resorts have is that their Beverage Islands are accessible 24/7.

We are early risers and love to get a Mug of Coffee and watch the Resort "wake up".
Is this exclusive to the all star resorts? I was in pop last week and wondered but didn’t feel like adding to my 26000 steps to find out lol

Reactions: slo

FWIW the rooms are outfitted with coffee machines so you can make a cup of joe in your room any time you wish.
This. If you don't like Florida water, just bring some bottled water to make it. I think the value rooms have Keurig type coffee makers (some of the moderate/deluxe have the kind with the little pods/packets for kind of like drip coffee).

Just wanted to add that sometimes there are reports of Guests being able to use the Fountain Drinks dispensers at Petal's Pool Bar at Pop Century and The Big Blue Pool Bar at Art of Animation from 11:00 PM-7:00 AM,but I don't know how "consistent" that is as far always available,stocked with ice,etc.

And those locations would not have Coffee/Hot Chocolate/Tea.

Yes-a nice advantage the All-Star Resorts have is that their Beverage Islands are accessible 24/7.

We are early risers and love to get a Mug of Coffee and watch the Resort "wake up".
Is the coffee fresh or is it whatever is left over from the night before?

Reactions: slo
Is the coffee fresh or is it whatever is left over from the night before?
Leftovers until the AM CMs arrive.

They usually make some fresh Coffee "around" 5:30 AM.

It is usually a College Program Cast Member making the Coffee and we always thank them for getting up so early and ask which Collège they attend.

That is always interesting-once the CP was from "our" College.

That is one of the most fascinating things to me about Disney World-it is possible to literally meet people(CMs and Guests) from EVERYWHERE.

We planned to get the refillable mugs just for coffee, however we ended up not buying them. Pop Century has the coffee makers and the front desk told us they could have as many coffee pods delivered to our room as we needed. I told them that DH and I often drink 2-3 cups every morning and they had no problem having numerous pods sent up - the cast member actually encouraged us to ask for more! Saved us over $45 not having to buy the plastic refillable mugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter