Room 7554 anyone ever stay there?

disneyisfun

Mouseketeer
Just confirmed room 7554 on the Wonder cruising 4/22/04...took
some advice from these boards and moved down one deck because I had heard from other posters that Deck 8 could be noisy (ping pong tables, deck chairs being moved..etc). It also saved us $400.00... :Pinkbounc

Can't help that much but we stayed in 7570 8 rooms down on the Wonder in May and it was a great room with great views.

We have got 7556 on the Magic next May so I'm gonna assume it'll be just the same.

I think these rooms are a great location IMHO :)

We are going to be right across the hall at 7056 on November 15th Magic, so I hope it is a good room! I chose this room specifically because of location, because there is no entertainment above or below, and because it isn't near the elevators... hope we did the right thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter