Room charges

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
If you set up to charge back to your room - does that include dining at citywalk? Or is it just hotel charges?

I believe you can use it anywhere in the parks or at Citywalk. Maybe someone will know if there are any exceptions, but I used my room card to buy food and gifts both places.

It includes restaurants and stores in all the on-site hotels, the parks and City Walk. And note that you can set some room keys to not be able to charge back at all and/or you can put different daily charge limits on each room key. So it is pretty flexible and tailorable to your personal needs.

You can’t charge from any carts around the parks or Citywalk.

You can definitely use it on the Citywalk restaurants. I'll trust schumigirl on the carts. One small issue that we ran into was that on our last we gave our luggage to bell services and then played in the park until we had to leave for our late flight. About 11am (checkout time?) our room keys stopped working for purchases. Not a big deal, as we thought that might happen, and, of course, we had kept our wallets with us instead of at bell services. But just something to be cognizant of.

Once you check out of the hotel you can not charge back to the hotel

Your account would be closed

I always buy gift cards in advance and use them on check out day as I would be in the parks until I left for the airport

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter