Room Charges

jmw33

Mouseketeer
Just had a great 8 day stay at the Beach Club. Do they no longer email the listing of charges made on the magic band? I could have sworn that they used to do that and now I don't have access to see everything.

Just had a great 8 day stay at the Beach Club. Do they no longer email the listing of charges made on the magic band? I could have sworn that they used to do that and now I don't have access to see everything.
They still email your list of charges but sometimes it doesn't happen and sometimes it ends up in my spam folder. You can always send an email to guest.services.billing@disneyworld.com and ask for it.

We have normally received it the day of or the day after. We use discounted GCs so I always stopped at the desk to payoff all of our room charges a couple times during our trip and always get a printed out list. I rather check a few days of charges at a time then a weeks worth, plus is I find an issue I can take care of it while I am there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter