• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room choice at Vero Beach

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, I wanted to get your opinions on the room choice at Vero Beach-we visited the resort once, but never saw the rooms, we will be renting DVC points. Just my husband and myself. Would you recommend the Inn rooms? Is it worth the extra points to upgrade to a 1 bedroom from a studio? I know everyone is different, but just looking for thoughts what type of room you like, thank you!!

From what I’ve seen, ocean view inn rooms are the only guaranteed way to have an ocean view. (Except the 3BR). If it sold better, they would have built more villas with ocean views, but that never happened.

I’m not sure I would pick a 1BR that might have a partial ocean view room for just a couple’s stay.

The only OV rooms, besides the cottages, are the OV Inn rooms. The studio at best may have a partial view, but only 1 of 4 would even have that.

Be careful of upper floors. I don’t know exactly, but I believe some upper floors have the solid wall balcony. Not good to see ocean (or anything) while seated.

Request an Ocean View Inn Room with a King bed - there are a few of them - but not a lot so you may not get one. But it's worth trying for.

ok, another question! the deluxe inn room and deluxe studio-I realize the deluxe inn room will be in the main building, but besides location of the room any difference between the deluxe inn room and the deluxe studio? All rooms have balconies? Thank you!!

OV inn room: Basically the same set up in the deluxe Inn room, except the view. All have balconies

Studio:

Deluxe inn rooms have two queen size beds.

Deluxe studios have one queen size bed and a pull out sleep sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter