Room discount and Dining Plan?

The Dining Plan must be part of a MYW package (or a DVC reservation). It cannot be added on to a room-only reservation.

So does that mean that CM's can not use their discount to get a package? We have relatives who work at DW and they have booked rooms for us before. So can they not reserve the room and add tickets and dining? i am a bit confused. Or does Disney think they are getting a good enough deal with the room discount? Thanks. :confused3

Rather, the dining plan is a benefit -- an incentive -- Disney provides for folks purchasing package deals.

CMs can only get a room only discount. Sorry, no CM discount on packages. CMs can not add the dining plan to a room only discount. CMs can buy discount tickets at the employee store. Not a big savings, only 10%. These tickets are available for CMs to buy for friend and family.

I am sure that the CM room discount plus 10% off tickets would more than make up for the dining plan savings. If it's just to have everything paid in advance look into buying Disney Dollars to pay for your meals or even just a pre-paid Visa card.
I did get the dining plan, but only because I can't get other discounts.
Have a great Trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter