Room discounts?

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
Hello! It’s been a few years since we visited Disney. Way back in 2015, we booked through an agent who got us a Disney Visa members room discount rate of somewhere between 20-25% at the Polynesian. In August 2018, we booked through an agency with magical deal and stayed at the Poly for an unbelievable rate. But, it sounds like those deals are no more.
Our family of 4 wants to return again this upcoming summer for probably 6 nights. We want to change things up and stay at BC/YC. We’ve toyed with the idea of DVC, but leaned toward no because of the no refund possibility. So my question is…. Do room discounts still exist? The rack rates are so incredibly high. We are still Disney Visa holders, so I don’t know if that would give us early access to discounts as if did in 2015.

Did you get a chance to Jump on the sight and look at the Offers section? There were several but not sure they cover your time frame. I thinkthere will be more room discounts and hope ur dates will work out.

The only discounts that have been released post-opening have been FL resident discounts, AP and Disney Visa holder discounts. Nothing has been released past March 2022, so you’ll just have to wait to see if discounts are released for your time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter