room for 2 cribs at BWV? First time travelling with Twins

cmorrison87

Earning My Ears
Have been to Disney many times, and have stayed in a BWV studio once before about 10 years ago. We are planning a trip with our twins and two older boys (7 & 5) and will be renting mini-cribs for the twins for our stay (they will be 2, so won't be comfortable in a pack and play and don't sleep well in them at home either). Is there room in a 2 bedroom villa at BWV for two cribs? From photos, I'm thinking I can fit two in the master bedroom (one in the closet and one near the windows/balcony) - but was hoping someone might have personal experience or could confirm the space would fit two cribs!

Yes, they'll be plenty of room in a two bedroom. Granted I was only using one bed and kept the sofa folded up, but I fit two pack and plays and a toddler cot in the studio side. You could fit them in your master, or in the kids room or even the living room if you move the table around.

Phew when I started reading this post I thought you were going to try to stick six people in a Studio.

You'll have plenty of room.

Not sure if you've seen these mini cribs before but they're not much (any?) bigger than a pack-n-play. Disney has bed rails if that might be an option.

Have been to Disney many times, and have stayed in a BWV studio once before about 10 years ago. We are planning a trip with our twins and two older boys (7 & 5) and will be renting mini-cribs for the twins for our stay (they will be 2, so won't be comfortable in a pack and play and don't sleep well in them at home either). Is there room in a 2 bedroom villa at BWV for two cribs? From photos, I'm thinking I can fit two in the master bedroom (one in the closet and one near the windows/balcony) - but was hoping someone might have personal experience or could confirm the space would fit two cribs!
I would check the size of a mini crib as the ones I have seen are not much bigger than a pack and play. plus mattress is not much thicker than the pack and play. if your twins do not do well in pack and play not sure they will do much better in the mini cribs. which could be as big a problem as fitting 2 in the villa

Mini crib is the same physical size of a pack and play. We had them at home for our twins and they use the same sheets. That being said, my twins slept in a mini crib/pack and play til 3 and were fine.

I don't know what the issue specifically is regarding the pack and play. But I babysit a two year old who sleeps in a crib at home...when I watch him he naps and sleeps quite comfortably in the pack and play I have at my house. He has plenty of room (isn't particularly tall or short for a 2 year old). You know your kids best, but if it's space to sleep you are concerned about your twins should be fine. Of course there may be other reasons you know they aren't comfy in a pack and play and then just disregard this. Have a magical trip!

We rented two cribs from magic kingdom strollers, not sure what the size comparison is. We put the cribs in the studio, kept the sofa folded up and pushed the big floor table into the 1 bedroom. There might have been a chair that we also moved into the 1 bedroom somewhere. The cribs were on wheels so that was convenient for getting to the balcony. We also had the Murphy bed down at night and you could still easily walk between the studio and the 1 bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter