Room Location Request Help BWV AKL BLT

antib

Earning My Ears
Not sure if Room Location Requests are just an Aulani thing but does anyone have faves for BWV Garden/Pool view, AKL Savanna View and BLT standard View?

Not sure if Room Location Requests are just an Aulani thing but does anyone have faves for BWV Garden/Pool view, AKL Savanna View and BLT standard View?
BWV P/G overlooking the Village Green gives you a partial boardwalk view and is close to the elevators.

For the standard BWV if it's farthest from the lobby do they have a different entrance/exit? Thanks!!
You can cut across the entry drive to get back and forth to the bus stop. There are doors every so often along the hallway. At the very end, there's a door along the walking path to Hollywood Studios.

Last edited:
Can can cut across the entry drive to get back and forth to the bus stop. There are doors every so often along the hallway. At the very end, there's a door along the walking path to Hollywood Studios.
Ooooh thanks for the tip!!

Floors 1 through 5 facing the MK are standard view. They don't start counting as MK view until floor 6 and above, I believe. We had a standard view facing the MK and had a great view of the fireworks.
Ooooh I think I saw that like a lower floor parking view right?

Ooooh I think I saw that like a lower floor parking view right?
Yes the lower floors that look over the parking lot are standard view. Not quite as commanding a view as the upper MK view rooms, but nevertheless they afford you a good view of the castle and fireworks, sound and all.

At BWV, the rooms at the far end of the hall tend to have better views, but a longer walk to the lobby. High floors have better views - but it can be a long way to the elevator (near the lobby). Being able to take the stairs can make a big difference, but five flights of stairs at the end of a Disney day can be a lot - and if you have little ones or someone who can't do stairs, you are elevator bound. Even with high floors, views can be blocked by trees. Rooms closer to the elevators can get a lot of noise at park open and close as families move down the hallways. Overlooking the theme pool can be loud.

Ground floor views have quick access to the pool, if your kids are at the "who cares about rides, there is a pool!" age.

The good news is that in 20 years, we've had a request met ONCE at BWV - and we have discovered the benefits of all the parts of the resort we didn't ask to stay in. I've actually come to like the middle of the resort - close enough to the lobby to be able to get to the elevator quickly, not an unachievable number of flights of stairs when I don't want to use the elevator.

At AKL are you in Jambo or Kidani?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter