Room only reservation question

klamb55

Earning My Ears
Looking to book a room only reservation and then buying annual pass later in July.

Question I have is how much is required at time of booking?

If we needed to cancel the reservation up until when can we cancel without penalty?

Looking to book a room only reservation and then buying annual pass later in July.

If we needed to cancel the reservation up until when can we cancel without penalty?
You pay for the 1st night as a deposit with ability to get a refund if you cancel 5 or more days prior.

I believe it’s one night’s cost for the deposit and it’s up to five days before arrival where you can cancel without penalty. You can put the room in your cart and go through the checkout and it will show what’s the deposit is.

1 nights stay is the deposit for room only, and yes, you can cancel up to 5 days in advance without penalty and less than that, I think you lose the one night's deposit. When you book your room, you'll see the cancelation/modification dates included.

You can also book a package online with the $200 deposit. You'll have to have tickets attached to that package. Then call in & have them remove the tickets. We had APs last year & did this several times. It's called a basic package but it will take you calling in for them to remove the tickets.

1 nights stay is the deposit for room only, and yes, you can cancel up to 5 days in advance without penalty and less than that, I think you lose the one night's deposit. When you book your room, you'll see the cancelation/modification dates included.
if you're less than 5 days until your reservation starts, and you need to cancel but don't want to loose your deposit, you can modify to new dates and even change resort etc. You may have to pay additional deposit if the new first night is more expensive.

You can also book a package online with the $200 deposit. You'll have to have tickets attached to that package. Then call in & have them remove the tickets. We had APs last year & did this several times. It's called a basic package but it will take you calling in for them to remove the tickets.

But then you have to cancel by 30 days, not 5. I’d much rather pay the 1st night deposit & keep the ability to cancel until 5 days out.

But then you have to cancel by 30 days, not 5. I’d much rather pay the 1st night deposit & keep the ability to cancel until 5 days out.
Does anyone know if I could do this and then change to the summer ticket offer? I am fine with cancellation terms of a package and would love the package extras, but don’t want to buy full priced tickets since the summer tickets will meet our needs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter