Room only with D/C discount

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Can you get a room only reservation with the D/C discount? We already have passes, and I am booked at the Poly. When I tried to make a reservation using the D/C card, (10% off) they tried to transfer me to the Disney Travel Co. I just booked at rack at that point hoping for a code later. What are my options if I don't want a package with passes?

Unless it has changed this year, you can get a basic plan with Disney Club, which includes the room and tickets for miniature golf or WWoS (no extra charge). They do book through WDTC, not CRO. DC has special cancellation rules, you can cancel up to 6 days before rather than 45 days that is usual with WDTC. I used DC to book 1 night at CBR for last month and got 20% off. Then codes came out, I cancelled and made a CRO reservation. Then CBR closed, I ended up with an AP rate at BWI.

Hi,
Yes you can get a room only with the DC . They still call it a pkg even if its for the room only. I dont know why. I have a room for YC in july with my DC discount. I am hoping for other discounts too. I heard they dont come out until three or four months in advance.
Anyway good luck. Oh I think you have to go through the DC travel. I have the no.1-800-933-3975

hi, i just booked with disney club and got 20% off value season at the all stars for feb 8th it would have been 77.00 dollars anight plus tax but instaed got it including taxes for 69.00 a night 2 rooms for 1 night came up to be 138.00 and without the DC price it was 173.25, and this is room only.
misty

You still book through WDW Travel Company and it is still a package, but with slightly different rules.

There is a $100 deposit versus 1 night, and you have to pay the balance 21 days in advance. You also get WWoS tickets or mini-golf tickets, one for each member of your party.

Hope this helps!

Thanks guys! Okay another question. Since I already have CRO reservations, should I just keep these and wait for any codes which may come out for June, or change now, and change back IF codes come out for June?

I thought the Disney Club was disbanding the beginning of this year, did I hear wrong?

The last day of the Disney Club is 12/31/2002 or when your card expires whichever is sooner.

Actually, the Disney Club expires in 12/31/03, no matter if your card states a date after that. My card says "expires 4/04", but actually expires 12/31/03. You had to renew your membership before 12/31/02 if your card expired before your 2003 vacation date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter