Room only with discount park tickets question

jaycar2001

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I am planning a trip for myself, DD (adult) with separate room for my Dad and his wife. In the past, I have always purchased vacation package. This time, I'm trying to save a little money so that we can sneak in an extra day/night so I'm trying the room only and purchasing tickets from UT.

My concern is that I don't want to mess up the magic bands and cause a lot of confusion when we first get there. As long as I link the tickets to our respective MDE accounts will they still send us new magic bands (my dad lost theirs) that will work for the resort and the tickets?

Any advice or experience is greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I am planning a trip for myself, DD (adult) with separate room for my Dad and his wife. In the past, I have always purchased vacation package. This time, I'm trying to save a little money so that we can sneak in an extra day/night so I'm trying the room only and purchasing tickets from UT.

My concern is that I don't want to mess up the magic bands and cause a lot of confusion when we first get there. As long as I link the tickets to our respective MDE accounts will they still send us new magic bands (my dad lost theirs) that will work for the resort and the tickets?

Any advice or experience is greatly appreciated.
Yes; everyone will receive new MagicBands because everyone who has a resort reservation receives them.
It's not based on type of tickets.

Your MBs will provide the link to tickets, FPs, and the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter