Room recs for Downtown Disney Courtyard

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
Can anyone make a room rec for the Courtyard at Downtown Disney?

What is the difference between tower and wing?

TIA

Why don't you post this over on the Disney Resort board. You'll see lots of info there on this hotel.

Lots of folks were getting the 20.01 rate. Do a search if you need to.

We stayed at courtyard By Marriott last Sept for 10 nights. Stayed in room 1406. The 14th floor tower rooms are larger than the other rooms in the hotel even though reservations tells you they are not. if you look at the building you can see that the top floor bumps out several feet. Also, the balconies on this top floor are furnished with chairs and a table. The lower floors are not. we had a great view from our room of Downtown Disney and their fireworks, illuminations at Epcot, and the fireworks at The Magic Kingdom.

Thanks for the info TJMIckey. Unfortunately, in the event of something like a fire, I like to be on the floors that are low enough that I can be safely evacuated.

(Maybe I'll check with Reddy Creek and see how high up their hook & ladder truck goes) LOL;)

Do I worry about the weirdest things or what???????

We had a top balcony room too. It was overlooking downtown disney and we could see the fireworks at night (they didn't last long and they were at midnight- after doing Disney all day we didn't see much of the fireworks LOL) But, I wanted to add the people were the friendliest people we've ever encountered at a hotel. We asked for extra pillows and they brought them up like ten minutes later and were so polite. The pool was a little strange... The smaller one was always comfortable but the bigger one was freezing for three days and then they heated it up and it was hotter than the jacuzzi? Someone posted about a 20.01 deal but if you don't get that, We used priceline and got the room for 39.99. Plus you get EE into the Disney parks. And free bus transportation (Although we used that only the first day, After we found out we had just missed the bus it was a hassle to wait for the next one and decided to take a cab back to the hotel- You have to wait in the middle of the parking lot to catch the bus. If you aren't standing there waiting the bus doesn't stop.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter