Room Request

cbtengwife

Earning My Ears
I have done my online check in and did not get any options for room request at AKL. I have 3 studios booked and need 2 of them close. I know that I can call the resort but cannot remember how far in advance I need to do this.
Anyone know?
Thanks

If the rooms were booked through DVC, you need to contact Member Services. For the ones you want to be near to each other, ask for a Travel With to be noted on the reservations.

If you're not the member, but renting or otherwise using someone else's points, they will need to contact Member Services for you. MS will only speak with the owner of the contract.

There's no set time for making requests. They can be made at the time the reservation is made, or anytime after that. Rooms are generally assigned a few days in advance, so it's best to do it before that point.

On the reservations for the two that you need to be close, have MS add "traveling with" and the other reservation number to each reservation.

I have two reservations coming up and did online check in. Neither one offered any options for requests. So I emailed MS and they have added my requests to my reservation. My points, my reservation, I could contact MS directly. If you rent, you ask the member to make the requests.

I did this for a rental of mine recently. I emailed MS and they told me it would be added but cannot be guaranteed. So bear that in mind, it might not happen. I have no idea if my renter's actually got it or not.

I did this for a rental of mine recently. I emailed MS and they told me it would be added but cannot be guaranteed. So bear that in mind, it might not happen. I have no idea if my renter's actually got it or not.
Yes, that's why it is called a request, not a guarantee. You are only guaranteed a space to stay, not even the resort or category you booked at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter