room request?

firemanx

DIS Veteran
Got moved from AoA to kidani village, and do to disability need a room closer to the lobby! Whats the most successful way to submit room request?

Call and ask them to add your request to your existing reservation. Please keep in mind, these are only requests and cannot be guaranteed. (Unless you have booked an accessible room to begin with...then where ever they are is where you'll be assigned.) Enjoy Kidani!!

Yes, do as the above poster said. I always make requests for our room (more related to location, floor level, etc.) and ask about them when we check in. I know they're pushing online check-in (rightfully so) but if you're comfortable, I'd suggest doing in-person check-in to double check on the requests. The rooms are assigned elsewhere and the CM who checks you in just receives that info when you check in. If the room doesn't fulfill the requests you had asked for, you have a better chance of maybe having them fulfilled as the CM can call to ask about a room switch. Again, not a guarantee but they're usually pretty accommodating. I haven't ever done online check-in before and I feel like you're stuck with what you get once you're assigned.

Good luck!

Got moved from AoA to kidani village, and do to disability need a room closer to the lobby! Whats the most successful way to submit room request?
If you have your own vehicle, you can park in an area below the building (that's where parking is for Kidani Village) and take an elevator to your area. There are multiple elevator banks in the building. If you are taking the bus to get to the parks, you'll want to be closer to the bus stop which is more centrally located.

Call and request an accessible room due to your disability. Accessible rooms tend to be on the ground floor & close to the lobby.

As PP mentions, rooms are located throughout WDW resorts, various buildings, floors, views and room categories. An HA room could be closer to the lobby, but could be further.

Accessible rooms are not a “request” - it is a bookable category. Since the OP was moved to Kidani due to closure of AoA, the price protection they received may not carry-forward if they change room category.

OP - i suggest you call to have the request noted, along with your reason. Requests are not guaranteed but WDW does try to meet those requests whenever possible. Then skip the request section of online check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter